PDA

View Full Version : newbie question - how do I create an account ?

nalf
08-07-2013, 10:01 AM
I am sorry if it is a dumb question, but how do I create an account for syncing ?
I subscribed to the announcement thread, is that still the way to do ? when it announces new slots, what do I need to do ?

Thanks.

juwlz
08-07-2013, 10:32 AM
I may or may not be remembering this correctly (since I'm already syncing), but I think you need to go to Advanced Setting (Menu | More... | Settings | Menu (again) | Advanced Settings), and near the bottom, under EpiosdeSync, enable syncing.

Then a new section will appear in the main settings call Configure EpisodeSync where you can create your account.

Julie

nalf
08-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Julie, thank you, it was not exactly that but it got me to the right place in the end. I already had the "Configure Episode Sync" section but on BeyondPod for tablet activating Episode Sync prompts you to enter your account details but there is no way to create one, that's why I was looking everywhere for a way to create the account. However, I hadn't tried on my phone, and there it is ! "connexion" or "create your account". Apparently it is present in the phone app but not the tablet one.

juwlz
08-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Hmm. That's not good. Glad you got there in the end though!