PDA

View Full Version : Any EpisodeSync Beta testing slots?

AcerbicMaelin
05-06-2016, 10:38 PM
I'd love to try the EpisodeSync function, this just became critical functionality for me and I really don't want to have to swap to another podcast app after taking such care to get BP working just the way I want.

Any chance some more slots will open soon?

stuartajc
05-07-2016, 07:47 AM
I have just started using EpisodeSync, and I have to say it works quite well. But I didn't have to get a 'testing slot' whatever that is, it just works. I'm using version 4.2.10, which I think is the latest Beta, you can get it here: http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA/

juwlz
05-07-2016, 10:47 AM
AcerbicMaelin, have you tried just creating an account? They're usually released in quite large batches, so unless there's been a glitch, you should be able to just do it.

Julie

AcerbicMaelin
05-08-2016, 09:40 AM
AcerbicMaelin, have you tried just creating an account? They're usually released in quite large batches, so unless there's been a glitch, you should be able to just do it.

Julie

Yep, just tried enabling EpisodeSync again now, and when I put in the details to create an account, a little grey box popped up for a moment saying "Our EpisodeSync BETA test group is currently full. We hope to add more users soon, watch our forum for the latest info." According to the settings I am running BP v4.2.10.

me_groovy
05-24-2016, 10:42 AM
I've just tried to create an account and got the same message also

juwlz
05-28-2016, 09:26 AM
Some more slots have now been released.

Julie

mikewatrous
05-06-2017, 07:45 PM
The servers must be overwhelmed with the influx of new users.
It quit syncing on May 5 in the afternoon.
I even logged out and am trying to login but getting message that the servers are down to try again later...

tim
05-08-2017, 02:50 AM
See here (http://www.beyondpod.com/forum/showthread.php?4185-Sync-failed-The-database-beyondpodsyncwest-has-reached-its-size-quota)

<thread closed>