PDA

View Full Version : Beta v4.2.19

Cajunlibra
12-02-2017, 08:06 AM
We need a poll with a list of problems for us to vote on so the devs know what the issues are.

SmartPlay not creating a new playlist when it's finished despite set to do so.

Dark theme doesn't work

Screen stays on when app is open

Backup seems to work, restore hangs.

Please add the ability to download an entire podcast feed. When upgrading to a new device, we have to individually redownload episodes. This should be easier. After restore of settings, unread episodes should be downloaded.

RichSPK
03-26-2018, 10:38 AM
I haven't tried the other features on your list, but I can second the SmartPlay problem. It doesn't automatically rebuild the list when done, and when I tap on it, it only adds (1) track to the list, instead of adding all new tracks.

Also, I can't find a way to get BeyondPod out of 'immersive' or full-screen mode.

I'm using 4.2.19 on a Freetel FTU152D running Android 5.1.

mlodyulek
03-26-2018, 11:29 AM
The .19 release issues are well known.

There is a .25 release that you can side load from website that should fix all your issues. Its not available on the play store

RichSPK
03-26-2018, 12:06 PM
The .19 release issues are well known.

There is a .25 release that you can side load from website that should fix all your issues. Its not available on the play store

Thanks! Not much point in beta testing if I don't report problems I run into. I'll wait for 4.2.25 to show up in the Play Store.