PDA

View Full Version : Beta 4.2.19 update errors not loading/ playlist not updating

Toddpop1
12-18-2017, 09:49 AM
On Beta 4.2.129, when there are errors during a podcast update, I cannot open the log to check the errors... the app freezes and i have to exit, close out completely and restart too use the app and I never can access the error log.
Also, podcasts are not automatically loading onto the drive playlist... i have to manually add a checkmark to the podcast to get them to show on the driving playlist.

I am running Android 7.0 on a Samsung Galaxy S7

KimW
12-18-2017, 10:22 AM
On Beta 4.2.129, when there are errors during a podcast update, I cannot open the log to check the errors... the app freezes and i have to exit, close out completely and restart too use the app and I never can access the error log.
Also, podcasts are not automatically loading onto the drive playlist... i have to manually add a checkmark to the podcast to get them to show on the driving playlist.

I am running Android 7.0 on a Samsung Galaxy S7

Hello, Not being able to view the "Update Log" (all other logs are accessible) has been reported to the development team along with the other issue you have reported. We have had multiple reports of those two bugs (including from myself) and the team is working to get those issues fixed as soon as possible. I will update everyone when I have an update to give from the development team. Thank you for your information.

RincewindTVD
12-18-2017, 08:23 PM
Hello, Not being able to view the "Update Log" (all other logs are accessible) has been reported to the development team along with the other issue you have reported. We have had multiple reports of those two bugs (including from myself) and the team is working to get those issues fixed as soon as possible. I will update everyone when I have an update to give from the development team. Thank you for your information.

"as soon as possible"

It's been 3 weeks, I moved to Podcast Addict.