PDA

View Full Version : Sync to Web player

PhiUK
09-27-2018, 09:14 AM
I tried registering to the Cross-device syncing Beta and got the message the beta group is full.
I was pretty surprised to discover in this forum that a Beta that started back in 2013 is still a Beta in 2018.

In case I'll manage to get into this "beta group" would it work also with the online browser player?
I would like to continue listening to my podcasts on the computer at work and it would be pretty frustrating to migrate all my settings to a new app and paying over again for a premium.

please advice

KimW
09-27-2018, 09:44 AM
I tried registering to the Cross-device syncing Beta and got the message the beta group is full.
I was pretty surprised to discover in this forum that a Beta that started back in 2013 is still a Beta in 2018.

In case I'll manage to get into this "beta group" would it work also with the online browser player?
I would like to continue listening to my podcasts on the computer at work and it would be pretty frustrating to migrate all my settings to a new app and paying over again for a premium.

please advice

Hello,

There is no syncing between the web player and a device. The Sync function is only available between devices.