PDA

View Full Version : Sync sign up - no email confirmation

Neff
02-08-2013, 01:53 PM
I've created an account for the episode sync features and I'm told I've been sent an email with a link I have to click. But that was over 9 hours ago and no sign of an email (and yes I have checked spam filters).

Every time I try to log in for the sync features it implies that it's sending the mail again .. but still nothing has arrived.

StefanK
02-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Is your address by any chance @gmail.com (or a custom domain managed by gmail)? I have seen several cases that the e-mail is caught by the Gmail spam filters and does not show up at all if you use a client like outlook, but if you log in to Gmail's web site, it will be in the Gmail's spam folder.

If this is not the case, can you PM your e-mail so we can see what is going on.

Neff
02-08-2013, 03:47 PM
No it's not a gmail one - and I don't think I have enough posts for a PM - at least I can't see how to do it.

StefanK
02-08-2013, 05:49 PM
Can you then please send the e-mail you used to support AT beyondpod.mobi. I looked at the server logs and there were a couple delivery errors where the recipient servers refused connection - probably because the mail server we used is very new and not "accepted" as a "good" server by some provides)

Once I have the e-mail I can manually "verify" your address.

Stefan

Neff
02-08-2013, 06:32 PM
email sent

StefanK
02-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Can you please try logging in now. I "verified" your e-mail so you should be able to log in now.
We also made an adjustment in our mail configuration that should hopefully help a too.

Stefan

Neff
02-09-2013, 05:13 AM
Now logging in successfully on phone and tablet - thank you.

mrsage
02-18-2015, 06:38 PM
Hello...i just got a new device and i am having the same problem? Any way you could help?

StefanK
02-20-2015, 09:03 AM
Can you check your spam folders as sometimes Spam filters may think it is a spam.
Also, you can try to create account with the same e-mail address agin - it should send you an new e-mail (in case the first one got lost somehow).

twyst
04-07-2015, 12:14 PM
I am having the same issue - i am using a gmail, and i did check my spam filter :(

juwlz
04-09-2015, 07:38 AM
It's working fine for us. Could you try again please. If that doesn't work, please send the email address that you used to support at beyondpod.mobi, so that my colleagues can set it up manually for you.

Julie

dgrc
07-16-2015, 05:43 PM
I'm seeing pretty much the same problem. I do a password reset and get a success message. When I try to sync, I get a fail and a notification to expect an email that never arrives. My account is not a gmail account and I've temporarily turned off all spam filtration to make sure the confirmation email gets through.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer,
Don

juwlz
07-17-2015, 06:32 AM
Hi and welcome.

Same advice applies as in the post immediately before your own :)

Julie

dgrc
07-17-2015, 09:22 AM
Hi and welcome.

Same advice applies...

Thanks, will do.