Thread: Pause on receiving of a call received event

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pause on receiving of a call received event

Just like when you pull out the headphone jack and it pauses the podcast could we get the ability to pause as part of a received call notification?

Basically I like to listen to podcasts with headphones at work. I have been caught out a few times where the podcast has automatically resumed playing loudly using the phone speaker (for everyone else to hear) after hanging up a phone call as I had removed the headphones to answer the call. Ideally if it paused as part of a call received notification I would then be able to put my headphones back in and then manually choose to resume playing the podcast.

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    There's already a setting to "Resume after Call" (or not) in the Player Settings (Menu | More ... | Settings | Player Settings) that controls this behaviour.

Ah cool. Cheers. Didn't notice it as it was greyed out by 'Pause on notification' being enabled. Shouldn't the 'Resume after call' option always be selectable?

It isn't currently working on jelly bean when connected to a bluetooth headset. Phone is HTC One. Basically it sends the podcast to my phone speakers and the phone call goes to bluetooth. Does not pause.