Thread: Unresponsive interface and crashes on Android 2 since December 2013

Unresponsive interface and crashes on Android 2 since December 2013

Hi,
    I'm having trouble with Beyondpod since beginning of December. Unfortunately, I can't pinpoint it much better any more. My Galaxy S Plus is admittedly old, but everything was working smoothly before that.

When I'm listening to a podcast, the interface sometimes becomes very unresponsive; it takes a very long time to switch to the episodes or feeds screen. If I try to go to another app, e.g., to read emails, the screen sometimes just goes completely black (except for the small Android status bar on top) and the only thing that helps at that point is a reboot.

Do you have any suggestions on what I could do to get the old performance back - preferably without downgrading and going off the beaten path?
    Can I deliver more detail somehow?

Best,
    inde

no one with a similar experience or a tip?

BeyondPod Team
    Inde,

Can you try installing the latest beta version from our web site: http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA/Default.aspx. If it does not fix the issue for you, can you please send us your log file: Menu > More > Settings > Menu (Press menu key Again) > View Logs > View BeyondPod Log. Once yo use the log file, do Menu > Email Support (just put something in the e-mail body that the log is related to this forum post).

Stefan