Thread: What Podcast Directories Does BeyondPod Use?

What Podcast Directories Does BeyondPod Use?

Howdy folks,

I'm a BeyondPod User for Android (Love it!) and also a podcaster (running three ATM). I'm wondering what directories BeyondPod uses, since I'd like to make sure people can find my stuff! I'm already listed in iTunes.

Thanks,
    Fred

Best,
    Fred

Host of:
    Radio Drama Revival - weekly podcast dedicated to contemporary audio drama across the world
    FinalRune Productions - Original, on location recorded audio plays recorded in Maine
    The Cleansed: A Post Apocalyptic Epic of our Times - Serialized podcast story set in a world after oil

BeyondPod Team
    Fred,

BeyondPod uses its own directory. An easy way to submit your podcasts to BeyondPod's directory it to subscribe to them in BeyondPod using the ITunes URL. When somebody subscribes to a feed using the iTunes URL of the feed, BeyondPod will try to convert the iTunes url to the URL of the original feed and if that works, will also automatically submit the feed to be included in the BeyondPod directory.
    The feeds should appear in the BeyondPod search results within a week or two.

That is an amazingly helpful response, Stefan, thank you. I'm not sure BeyondPod's usership but in my experience it is far and away the best App for Android, I want to make sure they can find me!