Thread: Adding files from SD card

Adding files from SD card

Hi. I want to add some MP3 files I've downloaded to my Ext SD card. The file path is/storage/extSdCard/Audio. When I go to BeyondPod - Import from SD card folder, this file path isn't showing. It shows the Ext sd card path as /mnt/sdcard/external_sd. How do I change this?

Thanks

Phil

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    What device and Android version do you have (and has the Android version been updated in the last few months)?

What does BeyondPod report as the Podcast Download Folder at the bottom of the General Settings? (Menu | More... | Settings | General Settings)

My guess is that you have a Samsung S2 (?) that has been updated to Jellybean, and the path to your SD card changed. If you were previously downloading your podcasts to the external card, BP may have remembered that path (but is no longer using it because it's not valid, so your podcasts are now on your built-in storage). If you look with a file manager, do you have a BeyondPod folder on your internal storage (which, just to confuse things, is probably called storage/sdcard or storage/sdcard0)?