Thread: PAMP Artwork file

PAMP Artwork file

Hi

Is there a way to hide the PAMP file within the feed folder? I have deleted all of the episodes in one folder but it shows 1 episode which is actually not an episode but the PAMP file,

Thanks

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    It's a PowerAmp thumbnail file, so not under BeyondPod's control.

You could try deleting it with a file manager, but if you're using PowerAmp, it'll probably get recreated next time you do. (See this thread in the PowerAmp forums.)

However, you can hide it in BeyondPod by enabling Hide Unsupported Media in BeyondPod's Advanced Settings (Menu | More... | Settings | Menu (again) | Advanced Settings). You'll need to tick the Hide Unsupported Media box, and also confirm which file types you do want to see in the Supported File Types setting immediately below it.

HTH
    Julie

Hi Julie,

I should have realized that it was a PowerAmp file

I tried what you suggested and hid the unsupported media and checked supported files but the pamp file is still there. I have not opened PowerAmp recently btw

I am running 3.1.36

Any other suggestions?

Regards

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    ISTR there used to be a bug where the Hide Unsupported Filetypes setting only affected feeds added after it was set. I thought it had been fixed ages ago though.

Could you try removing and re-adding the feed to confirm whether that is the case?

Julie

BeyondPod Team
    In the current version the "Hide Unsupported Files" has effect only after BeyondPod is restarted (Menu > More > Exit BeyondPod).

Thanks guys, it seems to be working fine :-)