Thread: Odd Results

Odd Results

Hey Folks,

Apparently, when I select a particular podcast, another one plays and downloaded podcast are being deleted before I have a chance to listen.
    Not sure what is going on.

Please help

Thanks,

Tony

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid we're going to need rather more detail to be able to help you - especially for the first issue, which I haven't seen before.

As far as selecting a podcast and BP playing another is concerned, which screen are you starting from? How are you selecting the podcast to be played? What podcast actually starts playing? (Screenshots would be helpful.) There are a number of settings that may or may not be relevant, but it would be useful to get more detail on what's actually happening first.

As far as downloaded podcasts being deleted is concerned, you can control whether or not BeyondPod deletes old podcasts (regardless of whether or not you have played them) using the Automatic Cleanup settings in each feed. (You can also set the defaults for any new feed from Menu | More... | Settings | Feed defaults | Cleanup - Keep at most.)

To change the settings for a particular feed, Edit the feed settings, tap the pencil icon next to the Feed Podcast Episodes section header. From there, you can set whether BP should automatically download or stream episodes (and in what order), a maximum number to keep (whether you've listened to them or not), and a maximum age for each episode before they get deleted (whether you've listened or not).

HTH
    Julie

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    P.S. What device, Android version and BeyondPod version are you running?