Thread: Accidentally deleting episodes - not sure how I'm doing it

Accidentally deleting episodes - not sure how I'm doing it

I'm new to BeyondPod. I've been experiencing an issue where sometimes while I'm listening to a podcast, I will accidentally delete it somehow by touching something, and I'm not sure what. This seems to happen when I'm in the Player or Episodes windows if that helps.

Any input or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

If you have the Player Settings/After Playing set to "Delete and Play Next", tapping >>| will delete the current episode and play the next. Other than that, most everything would take a long-press somewhere and a confirm to delete an episode.

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    Welcome to BeyondPod and the forum!

You can change the settings for the >>| button in Skip to End button in the Player Settings (Menu | More... | Settings | Player Settings | Skip to End). It can be
    • Use Short Click
    • Use Long Click
    • Hide Button

Personally, I hide the button and drag to the end of the Progress Bar on the rare occasion that I decide not to bother listening to something, but if it's useful to you sometimes, you can set it to Use Long Click.

Julie

Thanks for the quick responses. I am set up to auto-delete at finish, so I'm sure that's the issue. I've changed the settings to hide the button which I'm guessing will fix the problem.

Thanks again.