Thread: Help Needed: BeyondPod stuck when refreshing feeds "Preparing for download....."

Help Needed: BeyondPod stuck when refreshing feeds "Preparing for download....."

I am running BeyondPod 3.1.39 on a HTC One-X with Android version 4.1.1 ... Since 1st Nov, the feeds have not refreshed (scheduled and manual triggered) displaying a message "Preparing for download......". Internet connections for other apps works and I have restarted the phone many times to no avail. Please help.

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    What does the update log say?

Menu | More... | View Update Log

Julie

Same problem here, I have auto-download feed updates and episodes at 6am, the notification gets stuck randomly, I can't clear it (not even clearing BeyondPod from Recents clears it, I have to open BeyondPod then go to the feeds list and tap the update button), and just as randomly the episodes just don't download. Super-frustrating.

I'm not sure what you need to look at in logs, but I'm wary of posting mine here because they may contain too much personal or private info.

I have a screenshot of the problem (been stuck for 3-1/2 hours today), but I'm not seeing how to post it here from the mobile site (Chrome for Android).
    Last edited by bedapoho; 06-25-2020 at 10:45 AM.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by bedapoho View Post
    Same problem here, I have auto-download feed updates and episodes at 6am, the notification gets stuck randomly, I can't clear it (not even clearing BeyondPod from Recents clears it, I have to open BeyondPod then go to the feeds list and tap the update button), and just as randomly the episodes just don't download. Super-frustrating.

I'm not sure what you need to look at in logs, but I'm wary of posting mine here because they may contain too much personal or private info.

I have a screenshot of the problem (been stuck for 3-1/2 hours today), but I'm not seeing how to post it here from the mobile site (Chrome for Android).
    Hello,

The development team is in the process of working on a fix for this notification getting stuck in the notification bar. It will be available in the next release. Thank you for reporting.

Hey everyone, I have the same issue too.
    I did everything and it till doesn't work.