Thread: BP unlock key didn't work on brand new Samsung 4 mini

BP unlock key didn't work on brand new Samsung 4 mini

I can stream Above and Beyond podcasts but error exclamation shows when trying to play podcast. Help me Obi wan kinobi
    Last edited by sporty2000; 03-09-2014 at 05:31 PM.

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    The unlock key doesn't affect whether a podcast can play or not. The main difference is whether you can schedule downloads, or you have to download them one-by-one, plus additional features such as ChromeCast support and Episode Sync.

If you have downloaded the podcasts that won't play, there is some other issue, and we'll need more information to investigate, including the URLs of the affected feeds, and the exact steps that you're taking to download play them. You'll need to copy the BeyondPod/Podcasts folder your new phone to get them back (unless they were stored on an external SD card that you've moved to your phone).

Also, did you copy your BeyondPod folder from your old phone, or just backup and restore your settings? If you just copied the settings, then BP is trying play episodes that it knows it downloaded to your old device, but that don't actually exist on your new one.

To reinstate your unlock key (if you haven't already), you need to access the Play Store using same Google account that you originally used when you bought it, and install https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dpod.unlockkey. If you're using the same account, Google will know you've already paid for it.

HTH
    Julie

You rock! I followed the link. I guess I failed to install it right. So thanks so much