Thread: Galaxy S3 - Album Art flashing/oversized/scrolling?

Galaxy S3 - Album Art flashing/oversized/scrolling?

Hi, I upgraded today on my S3 and when I opened the first podcast the album art appeared to be oversized and flickering in and out of view whilst also moving up and down - very disturbing to be sure. The effect is the same whatever podcast I play.

Any ideas how to stop this?

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I haven't come across this, unless you mean the slowly "bouncing" text on coloured background in the full screen player view. If that's what you mean, it's deliberate, but is likely to be changed in the near future.

If it's something else, a screenshot would be helpful.

Julie

I am on Samsung GS3 running KitKat as well—here is a screenshot, although I show no flickering, it would be nice to have the album art as the large background instead of the small icon.
    Screenshot_2014-06-26-11-10-59.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by urbster1 View Post
    I am on Samsung GS3 running KitKat as well—here is a screenshot, although I show no flickering, it would be nice to have the album art as the large background instead of the small icon.
    Screenshot_2014-06-26-11-10-59.jpg
    urbster1,

This is the reason I came to the forums this morning. I take it you haven't found a way in the settings to get the picture of the podcast back, either? I'll keep looking.

Rob

Nope it doesn't seem that it's possible yet; I checked the settings too. Based on Julie's reply above it looks like it will be changed soon.

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    As urbster1 says, there's no setting, but expect changes to that screen soon anyway.