Thread: bug: play list is wiped sometimes when ending call or disconnecting headphones

bug: play list is wiped sometimes when ending call or disconnecting headphones

Hi, I love the app but this bug is pretty catastrophic! Several times, I've watched items disappear suddenly from my playlist, including the podcast I'm currently listening to, either when I disconnected the headphones or when I ended a call. The podcasts are marked as read, although are still available in my library. This is infuriating when I'm driving. I am using my cars in-car hands free kit, and have my Samsung Gal S4 connected via the headphone jack lead. Any ideas?

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Absolutely no idea whatsoever, I'm afraid, and I haven't come across anybody else having the problem. Unfortunately, the way to find out what's happening isn't terribly driver friendly, as it involves getting an Android log pretty much straight away. To do this, go to Menu | More... | Settings | Menu (again) | View Logs and choose Android log. Then use Menu to choose email to support, and include a link to this thread and your forum ID.

The only other thing I can think of is to just try rebooting the phone.

Julie