Thread: 4.17 Player page's menu doesn't stay open

4.17 Player page's menu doesn't stay open

I couldn't figure out how to pull up the menu via a button. So I held down the Home button and the menu pops up, but only for a second. I was trying to get to the settings affecting this page to see if I have any options that would work better for me than the defaults.

Additional info

I know the settings can be accessed by the drawer on the left. That's not the menu I mean. Just hold down the Home button and you'll see what I mean. (That's provided it's not a problem exclusive to the HTC ONE.)
    Last edited by adammled; 07-18-2014 at 03:03 AM. Reason: grammatical error

On my Samsung phone (hardware home, back, and menu buttons) long-press on home brings up the "recent apps" list.

Do you mean the menu that contains Filter, Share Feed, Send Feed, etc? When I tap my menu button, that comes up and stays up.

However, on my N7 tablet (no screenside hard buttons), there's no three-dots menu button displayed anywhere, and long-pressing any of the Android-managed buttons (Back, Home, Recent) doesn't raise a menu, even briefly; Back and Recent do their usual things, and Home tries to bring up Google Search.

On the HTC phones: if you press home, you go to home; if you double tap home, you see the recent apps; but if you hold the home button, the menu that is specific to the current screen pops up. The menu does pop up, but only for a moment. It has different selections from what the drawer on the left has.

Ah! Thanks for the info!

From the fact that there's no three-dot menu button on my N7 on that screen, I think that BP doesn't really (want to?) have a menu attached to it, so perhaps its poor behavior is something of a fossil in BP's resources.

The menu that I get is the same as the feed page, which seems kind of odd.