Thread: Random Audio corruption when screen turns off with 4.0.19

Random Audio corruption when screen turns off with 4.0.19

Even since moving to the 4.0.19 beta, every so often I'll hear some audio corruption when the screen turns off due to screen timeout. I'm using a LG G3 on Verizon. Has anyone else encountered this?

I suppose it could be a device issue, but I'm not sure yet. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it seems like the audio slows down a bit when the screen turns off.

Other than that, I'm extremely happy with the v4.0.19 Beta. I love the Car Mode playback redesign and the album art in the background during playback. Keep up the good work!

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    To try to track down what's happening, please get an Android log immediately after you hear it happen.

To do that, go to Settings | View Logs | View Android Log. From there, you can choose to send the log to support from the Menu. Please include information about the problem that the log is for, plus you forum name and a link to this thread.

Julie

I turned logging on, but I've been unable to reproduce the problem yet. I use the AcDisplay app, which has an Active mode feature that will try to turn on the screen when you take the phone out of your pocket. I think that was causing a number of issues on my phone. I disabled it and things have been working much better ever since. If I am able to reproduce, I'll be sure to send the log along to the support team.

Thanks again for all the great additions to this app! I love the latest beta and this is definitely one of my favorite apps.

I was finally able to recreate and sent the system log to the support team. Hopefully, that will help fix this issue.