Thread: Where are "advanced settings"? How to manually rebuild smartplay? Smartplay sort req.

Where are "advanced settings"? How to manually rebuild smartplay? Smartplay sort req.

I've gone through every context menu and the main settings option I can think of and I'm not seeing the "advanced options" menu anywhere. I'd like to enable the legacy notification style. Please consider making the advanced options available within the normal "Settings" menu, it seems logical that advanced settings would be available under settings.

Is there any easy way to manually rebuild a smartplay list? After listening for awhile and then manually deleting played episodes, I'd like to rebuild the smartplay list to load up new episodes. I thought there was a way to do this in 3.x but if the functionality exists in 4.x, I haven't found it yet.

I'd also like to request a sort order for "shortest (remaining time)" sort option for smart play that would sort episodes by time remaining (shortest first). If remaining time is an obstacle, then perhaps shortest based on total time?

Thanks

--James

From Settings, tap the Menu button again, then Advanced Settings.

Pull down the SmartPlay drawer (tap the numbers in the upper right), then tap the word SMARTPLAY. Yes, it should be more obvious. Also, tapping the menu dots on the widget brings up a menu that includes Start Default SmartPlay.

SmartPlay pick by duration has been requested (by myself and others), and I *think* it's on the ToDo list somewhere. Dunno the priority, though. More people ask, priority gets higher.

Thank you, Dennis.
    Last edited by samej71; 08-29-2014 at 01:05 PM.