Thread: Bluetooth pause not working

Bluetooth pause not working

Ive bean using Beyondpod on my Samsung Galaxy 4s Active on Android v4.2.2
    But I just changed to LG F70 on Android v4.4.2.

After the change the start play button on my bluetooth works as before, but I cannot pause play as I could before.
    Anyone know this problem?

Bump

When I press the play button it seems to start play again as it rewinds 5 seconds.

BeyondPod Team
    cue, I understand you are having an issue with Bluetooth playback. Can you please press the play pause button a couple of times on your Bluetooth device and then send us the android log from Settings -> Menu -> View Logs -> View Android logs -> Menu -> Email support. Please reference "Bluetooth pause not working" in the body of the email.

As far as the five second rewind, could you check under Settings -> Player Settings -> Automatic Play or Resume ->Replay on Resume and make user the Do not Replay option is selected.

Thanks for using BeyondPod

I started using the LG phone again and the problem remains.
    Did you have a look at my problem ?

I now have version 4.1.27, and still have Android 442

The problem is still that pressing the pause button on the headphones does not pause the Beyondpod player.
    And a new problem that at random times pressing the play button on the headphones will start Google play music, pause and play works flawlessly there and with Audible. I just have this problem with Beyondpod.