Thread: version 4

version 4

I had the unlock code for version 3 now my phone autonmatically updated to version 4 and ver4 tells me I need to buy an unlock code to go to the pro version. Does my unlock code that I already have work for the new ver 4?
    Jim

BeyondPod Team
    <moved to beta forum>

Yes the same unlock will work. Can you verify that both BeyondPod and BeyondPod Unlock Key are installed on the device?

Yes it is installed bought from amazon app's. How can I tell if it is working with 4.0? When I first opened it it told me of the trial then an unlock key would be needed to have the pro version after the trial period expired.

BeyondPod Team
    Which beta version are you running? The only thing I can think of is (and this is totally a guess) that the early-ish beta versions had a different name, BeyondPod EVO, which may or may not affect licences from Amazon. The current beta (4.0.24) is now just called BeyondPod again.

Julie

The Icon on my phone says EVO but the version is 4.0.24

BeyondPod Team
    JimClark,

Can you verify that the key is listed in the list of installed applications on your device (it is usually in Device Settings > Apps). It should be listed as BeyondPod Unlock Key. Sometimes Amazon app store shows that you have the app, but it is not actually installed on the device.

yes the key is installed the key version is 1.0.2
    Last edited by JimClark; 09-16-2014 at 03:14 PM.

BeyondPod Team
    As long the key is installed it should work. My only guess is that for some reason the key did not get correctly installed. Can you try to uninstall the key and re-install it back again.
    Here is how to tell if the key is recognized: If BeyondPod does NOT recognize the key, it shows an orange "Go Pro" at the bottom of the left (feeds) drawer - just below "Help & Feedback".
    If you don't see the "Go Pro" then the key is recognized.