Thread: Updaing feed now only for premuim users ?

Updaing feed now only for premuim users ?

I usually update a feed by using the pull-down method. But now it says trial expired as if updating a feed is now a premium only feature. Is that so ?

BeyondPod Team
    The lite version can (or should) still refresh feeds but you must have the feed itself open (not just the category).

If i do that, as i usually do, ie. 99% invisible. It's in the category entertainment, i click on 99% and enter the 99% feed. In the top it says "99% my episodes" I then use the pull-down method and receive the message "trial expired"
    Same result with all my feeds when trying to manually update the feed. Freakonomics, armin van buuren etc....
    Last edited by nicolaj; 10-31-2014 at 01:07 PM.

BeyondPod Team
    Where you see 99% My Episodes change that to All Published then try again and let us know the result.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolaj View Post
    If i do that, as i usually do, ie. 99% invisible. It's in the category entertainment, i click on 99% and enter the 99% feed. In the top it says "99% my episodes" I then use the pull-down method and receive the message "trial expired"

That did the trick. I don't use those two options, so didn't know there was a difference between them. Thanks for the help.