Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All I want is the "all feeds" screen back.

All I want is the "all feeds" screen back.

Not as a tiny sidebar, that I can open by tapping an even tinier arrow (not good for car operation, guys!) but as the main window. When I select that option from the menu, I should get a list of, well, all my podcast feeds. Instead I get a list of every individual podcast episode that I've downloaded. I guess somebody somewhere wanted that, but it would be nice to have the old functionality too. In the meantime I'll stick with the downgraded version.

This would be nice. Why can't the sidebar be a full other screen instead? Disappointed in 4.x so far. I usually don't log onto forums and post like this, but it looks like that's the only way you'll know that the new version is a problem.

I have to agree. I have a lot of podcast feeds and it takes way to long having to look through lists of all episodes. If that function is implemented I'll install the V4. Otherwise I'm back to the previous one.

Yes, exactly this. I want to see an overview of all feeds telling me how many new episodes are in it. Also bring back the dark theme! Really feels like a step back, this update, in terms of usability, although it looks nice. I was peeved enough to register for the forum and post this.

Why is there no response to this? This is what we want you to do. Why would you not do what people want instead of what you think they should want?

Full-throatedly concur. What's the point of the extra heirarchy of My Episodes? Every episode of every one of my podcasts is a My Episode! If the UI stays as it is, I'll only ever live on the temporary left and right drawers and the middle space is of no value at all! Hard to see any sense in this.

</Paying customer's two cents>

Same request here! I can not believe the "feed by feed" view has disappeared!! Now Beyond Pod looks like Feedly I gave up to use just because of that, what a pity. It looks like a big mess. Please do something or give me an alternative!

I used to update all feeds, add all to play list, then listen. I still can't find how to add all feeds to play list on the new version. please help.

BeyondPod Team
    Open the left slide out, tap the all feeds category then tap the first episode. Assumes Automatic playlist option is on (settings>playlist settings). Or of course with SmartPlay.

See Help in BeyondPod or on the web here.

Quote Originally Posted by gosgood View Post
    I used to update all feeds, add all to play list, then listen. I still can't find how to add all feeds to play list on the new version. please help.

Yes, the new version has imho a lot of problems. But the missing of a really useable feed screen instead of that stylish but useless drawer is the worst.