Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delete an episode from the player

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    Share Episode and Play as Audio are already in the Player menu in beta version 4.2.10

If you have delete after playing, or use Episode Cleanup, skipping to the end of the episode will delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by juwlz View Post
    Share Episode and Play as Audio are already in the Player menu in beta version 4.2.10

If you have delete after playing, or use Episode Cleanup, skipping to the end of the episode will delete it.
    Yes. But without Episode Cleanup (for example, I don't like to have it enabled) there's no way to manually delete an episode from the player. One has to locate it in the Playlist.

My proposal: just add a simple "Delete episode" in the player menu.

2 years have passed and still it's not possible to delete an episode from within the player using the menu. I find it crazy than we can share the episode, we can set it as favorite, but we cannot delete it.
    Come one, please, just add that option.

I know I can configure After Playing. And in fact I decided to configure it so it doesn't perform any automatic deletion, since I want to choose when to delete an episode, case by case. But every time, looking for the episode in its feed is a pain in the neck.
    I really can't understand the obstinacy of BeyondPod to negate its users such a simple option in the player.