Thread: Compact view: Cover is not displayed on played episodes

Compact view: Cover is not displayed on played episodes

If I switch to compact view, avatars of played episodes are not shown in list. See screenshot:

Screenshot_2014-12-06-10-36-47.jpg

I would expect the view of played episodes to look like the view of not played episodes (only with different buttons / card-background-color).

BeyondPod Team
    The episodes you are talking about are actually "deleted". If you have the episode and it is played, it does have an avatar and "played" background. For example if you tap on the overflow (three dot) menu of the first episode in your screenshot and select "Mark Played" you will see it exactly as you expect. If you delete the episode - it will show as "Re-play" as the last 2 in your screenshot (e.g they still exist in the feed, but not on your device).

Thank you for the explanation - in this case it totally makes sense BeyondPod does not have a cover art to display. This was not intuitively understandable, as you can guess by my question here.
    But as I look at other episodes... yeah, episodes not downloaded yet also have no cover art. It just looked strange ... I would have expected an image at each episode, regardless of it's presence on the local memory.