Thread: what to play

What to play page

Hi
    Is there any way of configuring the 'what to play' page or disable it completly. I sometimes hit it by accident when selecting 'all feeds'.
    Thanks for all the hard work.
    Last edited by mr.shadey; 01-12-2015 at 05:25 AM.

BeyondPod Team
    There is currently not an option to disable the "What to Play".

Thanks
    Bill

Bumping this thread. Please tell me how to turn off "What to Play" I can't seem to figure out why it comes on some days and not others and it is "sooooooo annoying" (Picture that in Roman Mars voice)

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    Could you please explain what you mean by "It comes on"?
    It's a heading in your feed drawer, like all other category headings in your feed drawer. All headings in your feed drawer are sticky (i.e. BP will remember whether or not they were expanded last time you we in the feed drawer).

There is currently no way to switch off What to Play, but you don't ever have to tap on it to expand it.

Julie

I try to always use "all feeds". I prefer to scroll through everything to find what I want. It is set up only to show the downloaded content. Sometimes after new feeds are down loaded it opens in "what to play" the next few times that I open it. Maybe I am touching both the down arrow and the top item by sliding my finger down?

I very much appreciate the feedback. I will try to monitor to figure out if there is something that I am doing. I am very happy that I paid up for the full version. It works pretty great generally.