Thread: What is the schedule for the Beta rollout?

Question What is the schedule for the Beta rollout?

Friends,

I purchased BeyondPod because of the reviews between multiple devices and I'm trying to use it between my Samsung Tablet and my Samsung Galaxy phone. I have the keys installed and all that, but I am trying to "Create Account" and getting the message "our EposideSync BETA test group is currently full. We hope to add more users soon, watch our forum for the latest info." message is popping up. So obviously, i am watching the forum and seeing very little activity over here....

Is this a quiet little community with an active set of product users or is this a product that is losing support and shriveling up? (ie, should I has for a refund?)

thoughts? Does anyone know "the guy" who can get me into the beta so I can play with this thing?

Brian

I don't use sync anymore, you can have my spot!

I find that I use my various devices for different things, so sharing feeds and episodes didn't help me with anything.

I wouldn't mind a one-shot, such as 'push this feed to my other devices', but I can do that via Evernote, google drive, or email.

i just want to be able to have 1 account and setup my feeds in 1 place but have both my devices pull them. This way I can use either device (which ever one is with me or full battery) to listen to the podcast.

I'm new to all this podcast stuff, but i know technology (i'm in the field) -- so maybe i'm missing something, is there another way to have 1 set of configurations or feeds accross multiple devices (even if it's NOT synced).

Without using BP's sync, you can just back up your settings, move that file to another device, and import the backup. However, that's manual, painful, and error-prone.

I'm serious about giving you my spot. Julie, can you make that happen?

BeyondPod Team
    We'll get some more slots available shortly.

BeyondPod Team
    More slots are now available, thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by tim View Post
    sweet! I just snagged one. I appreciate the responsive support. I'm feeling much better about my $6 purchase now.

Quote Originally Posted by tim View Post
    Could I get one as well?

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    There are plenty of slots available. Have you tried just setting up EpisodeSync in the BeyondPod settings?

Ok I got it