Thread: Need Pro Key to Transfer to New Phone

Need Pro Key to Transfer to New Phone

Hi BeyondPod!

I got a new phone and transferred all my settings and feeds with backup and restore. The instructions were clear and helpful.

I have not been able to unlock Pro on my new phone. I bought the PayLoadz key directly from the BeyondPod website on November 30, 2014. If I had purchased it through the Google Play Store, I could easily reinstall it with the instructions. I used PayPal which is under my wife's email account. I can't find a confirmation email from BeyondPod, but I do have the ones from PayPal. I emailed BeyondPod support ('paypal@beyondpod.mobi' on 12/25, and through the website form a week later) with the invoice number and details, but haven't received a response. What do I need to do?

Thanks,
    Bob

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I've (electronically) given the appropriate person a nudge for you.

Julie

BeyondPod Team
    Hello-

The email (w/download link) would have come from Payloadz (as opposed to from us). It may have been marked spam or perhaps their system never generated the new email/download link (we occasionally see this happen with sales).

In any case we have instructed them to send a new key to the email address that made the purchase. Please let us know if you do not receive it today (12/16).

Quote Originally Posted by bbrutvan View Post
    Hi BeyondPod!

I got a new phone and transferred all my settings and feeds with backup and restore. The instructions were clear and helpful.

I have not been able to unlock Pro on my new phone. I bought the PayLoadz key directly from the BeyondPod website on November 30, 2014. If I had purchased it through the Google Play Store, I could easily reinstall it with the instructions. I used PayPal which is under my wife's email account. I can't find a confirmation email from BeyondPod, but I do have the ones from PayPal. I emailed BeyondPod support ('paypal@beyondpod.mobi' on 12/25, and through the website form a week later) with the invoice number and details, but haven't received a response. What do I need to do?

Thanks,
    Bob