Thread: Persistent sleep timer

Persistent sleep timer

Hi
    I have a feature that would make Beyond Pod so much more useful to me.

Problem
    I use the app when I go to sleep. Sometimes it takes me 15 minutes and sometimes 2 hours to fall asleep. So the problem for me is that if I set the sleep timer to 15 minutes and it takes me 2 hours to fall asleep I have to reenable the sleep timer and press play 8 times. And if I set the sleep timer to 1 hour and fall asleep after 15 minutes I have no clue where I were in the podcast.

Solution
    I would like to have an option that automatically sets the sleep timer again after I press play. So if the sleep timer expires after 15 minutes, all I want to to is to press the Play button again and the same sleep timer should then be applied/enabled again.

Would be great if this was doable. Please let me know if this is unclear or if you don't understand what I mean.

Thanks i advance.

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your suggestion. As with most feature requests, whether it gets implemented will depend on how popular the idea is (i.e. how many people will benefit from it) and how tricky it is to implement. If we get requests (or support for this request) from enough other users, it will be considered.

Julie

I also find this feature very usefull!!

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    We're looking into ways to automatically reset the sleep timer if you press play while a Sleep timer is already active.

HTH
    Julie