Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: android wear companion app?

I just updated my Nexus 5 to 5.1 and now the app on my moto360 will not connect to beyondpod on the phone and keeps crashing while beyondpod is playing. I have restarted phone and watch but no joy. I have resynced all watch apps no joy. help please

Richard

BeyondPod Team
    Thank you for reporting this. We will investigate this issue.

Thanks
    Bill

BeyondPod Team
    Can you also sent an Android log file from BeyondPod?

http://www.beyondpod.com/cms/index.php/send-android-log

Thanks
    Bill

I have submitted the log as requested

This is getting annoying, if I am listerning to a podcast, may times I look at my Moto360 the screen will be showing a white screen telling me that beyondpod has crashed, and I need to click to dismiss before I can do or see anything, is their a way to remove the app from my watch?

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    In the Android Wear app, tap the gear icon, choose Block app notifications, and choose which apps should NOT appear on your SmartWatch.

thank you for the advice, but I have already done this, but when I use the standard play pause notification built into android wear I still get the white screen notification that beyondpod has stopped working this will usually appear twice and then sometimes the standard transport notification controls do not function correctly, I can press play on the small notification, but can not pause, I have to swipe up to a full screen notification and I can pause, but not play, I then need to swipe down to make the notification small and I can play again ??

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by rpudner View Post
    This is getting annoying, if I am listerning to a podcast, may times I look at my Moto360 the screen will be showing a white screen telling me that beyondpod has crashed, and I need to click to dismiss before I can do or see anything, is their a way to remove the app from my watch?
    I have the exact the same problem every since my Nexus 5 upgraded to Android 5.1. This is very irritating behavior. Is there any way from stopping this?

PS: I also just sent a log file.
    Last edited by stbxxl; 03-21-2015 at 11:17 AM.

Glad I am not the only one with this issue. Hopefully they will look at it soon or I may need to try pocket cast.

BeyondPod Team
    We are currently unable to duplicate this using a Nexus 6, 5.1 and the Asus Zen Watch. We are currently testing this on a Nexus 5 and Moto 360 so we can get to the bottom of this issue.

Thanks
    Bill