Thread: I lost my unlock key (My phone was lost, and erased)

I lost my unlock key (My phone was lost, and erased)

http://www.beyondpod.com/forum/showthread.php?3075

Like this, My phone was lost and remote erase, could you send a copy to me?

Thanks, with Regards,
    Tianhao Wu

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

How did you purchase your key? If it was from the Google Play Store, and you are logged in with the same Google account, the Play Store knows that you have paid, and you simply need to install the licence app.

The same applies if you purchased via the Amazon store.

Julie

I paid with Paypal. I lost my unlock key, and the link in mail was not available.

BeyondPod Team
    A key was sent to you several days ago, it would come from our payment vendor Payloadz.

To be on the safe side we'll resend the link.
    Last edited by tim; 03-05-2015 at 07:27 PM.

Hi, I am in the same position. I had the phone erased. I paid via PayPal.

After installing BeyondPod back I tried the original down load link, it said that it had expired so I submitted a support request from that page (but found no reply). A week or more later I had tried again on September 24 to contact BeyondPod support via email but no reply.

I have searched my inbox for "BeyondPod", "Payloadz" but nothing new has come through except for the registration email for this forum.

Can I please get some help?

BeyondPod Team
    When you click on the original download link there should be a button (on the page that says download expired) to request a new download link from Payloadz (as opposed to opening a support request with them).

Quote Originally Posted by mateojuan View Post
    Hi, I am in the same position. I had the phone erased. I paid via PayPal.

After installing BeyondPod back I tried the original down load link, it said that it had expired so I submitted a support request from that page (but found no reply). A week or more later I had tried again on September 24 to contact BeyondPod support via email but no reply.

I have searched my inbox for "BeyondPod", "Payloadz" but nothing new has come through except for the registration email for this forum.

Can I please get some help?

Thanks Tim. I badly worded that, I had clicked on the request additional download button and have been searching my inbox for a PayLoadz email but still no luck. I did the same thing just now so fingers crossed I'll get a reply this time.

BeyondPod Team
    It usually comes in anywhere from 5 minutes to 48 hours. As you can imagine we get a lot of these esp when the next 'big new device' is released. 99%+ are processed without a hitch but occasionally (as you experienced) it breaks down somewhere (it's a somewhat complex arrangement).

Quote Originally Posted by mateojuan View Post
    Thanks Tim. I badly worded that, I had clicked on the request additional download button and have been searching my inbox for a PayLoadz email but still no luck. I did the same thing just now so fingers crossed I'll get a reply this time.