Thread: "What to play" list pull down to refresh all

"What to play" list pull down to refresh all

Instead of having to go to a sub menu to refresh all feeds, it'd be nice to just be able to drag down the screen in the "what to play" window to refresh all feeds.

Isn't that what pulling down when in the "what to play" section does? Looks like it for me. Using v4.1.39 if that makes a difference.

Not unless yours does something mine doesn't. I'm talking about when you're in the "my feeds" screen and the "what to play" window that comes out from the left with all the categories is open. It'd be nice to be able to take that window and just drag it down for an update to all the feeds at once.

And where did you get your version from? The latest Android version is 4.1.27.

It's the latest beta.

Don't remember what the default was but there's a setting for it in the Feed update settings, Enable pull-to-refresh.

Pull down to refresh works when you're in the actual feed's window. But when you're on the screen that shows all your feeds, pulling down doesn't do anything. THIS is where'd I'd like to see the pull down feature.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh, ok. Now I understand what you mean. Sorry for the noise.

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    @jan3361 If you tap on What to Play and then pull down, Pull to Refresh does do an Update of all Feeds. It just doesn't work while the left hand drawer is open (at least, not for me).

In general, pull to refresh will update the feeds in the category that's open. What to Play is a bit of a special case in that it updates all feeds, since what's in your What to Play list is fluid. But you do have to select it first.

Julie
    Last edited by juwlz; 05-11-2015 at 08:27 AM.