Thread: beyondpod uninstalled itself?

beyondpod uninstalled itself?

While listening to a podcast the headphones came disconnected when I put them back in and tried to resume the podcast it said beyondpod was not installed when I try to reinstall from.Google play I get a message that says "unknown error code during app install -110" I have never had on issue like this on Android and have no clue what to do to fix, any ideas would be appreciated

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

BeyondPod isn't capable of uninstalling itself, so I have no idea what happened (it sound like some sort of storage / memory corruption).

I've searched for Google Play error 110, and there are several threads, some of which give possible solutions for various Samsung devices, and others suggest that it's a hardware fault (which would be consistent with the error you saw in the first place).

All I can suggest is trying some of the solutions you'll find there. If they don't work, it's probably a hardware fault, and how you deal with that will depend on how you bought the phone.

Julie

I'm confused by the "not installed" part. When I plug in my headphones, the phone turns on, but it doesn't try to run BP. Is this a Tasker or similar action?

I ended up doing a factory reset on the phone and now everything seems to be working, No idea what went wrong thanks for the replies though.