Thread: Remove podcasts when removed from the RSS feed.

Remove podcasts when removed from the RSS feed.

I don't know if I can't find the option or if it has been removed, but I seem to remember many versions ago there being an option that if the podcast episode was no longer on the RSS feed, it was auto deleted.

I mainly use my cell phone to play episodes and I manually keep my cell phone in sync w/ the RSS reader I use (Bazqux), but allows me to to share folders of podcasts/rss feeds out as a single feed and I can further add to the RSS feed to only show episodes that are marked as unread.

Periodically I listen to episodes on other devices such as my tablet. What I would like is to make it where when an episode on Bazqux is marked as read, it will disappear from the RSS feed, and be deleted from my tablet.

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    You can achieve this by using Episode Sync (not by deleting it from the feed, but by synching what you've played on your phone with what you've played on your tablet).

Julie

I don't think I've used Episode Sync since it was first introduced, but I think I ended up w/ some kind of issue w/ the devices being out of sync and gave up.

I'll give it a try again w/ a fresh account.

I don't think I've used Episode Sync since it was first introduced, but I think I ended up w/ some kind of issue w/ the devices being out of sync and gave up.

I'll give it a try again w/ a fresh account.