Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BeyondPod Web Player

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by camdecoster View Post
    Has the web player been discontinued? I'm unable to access it.
    The web player has been fixed! I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'd like to suggest that, when a podcast episode is selected (such as when looking at the trending episodes page), the podcast title should link to the podcast page. Currently it's just text without a link. Also, clicking the episode art shouldn't start playing the episode. Rather, it could blow up the image or could link to the podcast.

I'm not sure if this is still being actively developed, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy using it. It's simple but it works well. I'll continue to provide any feedback I might have.

Is sync with the Android clients still being looked at? It's one of the things that pushed me to try a popular alternative after years of exclusive BP usage.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by bassoprofundo View Post
    Is sync with the Android clients still being looked at? It's one of the things that pushed me to try a popular alternative after years of exclusive BP usage.
    At this time the Web Player and the Android App are not planned to be synced. This could change in the future but as of now, that is not in the works.