Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chapter Support

Long gone, ok - the handle is still active (Last Activity 01-05-2019 09:02 AM).

But the Topic of this thread is not the missing juwlz, the Topic is the Missing Chapter Support.

I am Not Happy that there is still No answer about this.

Understandable, you're correct that the new owner hasn't replied with an answer to your question. It has to be sad for Juwlz to see the mess they've turned this into.

Based on the general lack of response to any question, and the fact there are major usability bugs that have existed for MONTHS without any real update from the developers, I doubt you will ever see this feature added.

Just look around at all the users leaving this app. They already have our money, so I guess we're not missed.

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by kapito View Post
    Long gone, ok - the handle is still active (Last Activity 01-05-2019 09:02 AM).

But the Topic of this thread is not the missing juwlz, the Topic is the Missing Chapter Support.

I am Not Happy that there is still No answer about this.
    We have received the request for the feature you want. Right now, development is working on bug fixes and bug fixes only as that is the priority at this time. Features will be considered at a later time. Do note though, that just because a feature has been requested, it is not guaranteed that development will implement them. The decision is based on many factors. And juwlz chose to leave, no one "discarded" her.

Thank you for the reaction! I understand. Didn t know that. Best wishes, i check Back later!

Sadly, I'll be leaving BeyondPod. Chapters are now a standard feature of better pods, and I won;t support a company that doesn't keep up with the state of the art. It was a nice ride while it lasted.