Thread: Bluetooth Issues in last few versions

Bluetooth Issues in last few versions

I'm on v4.2.41, Android.

The last few versions have been a bit buggy with Bluetooth.

If I am disconnected from Bluetooth, the widget will start play no problem.
    If I am connected, the widget seems to ignore my 'start' presses.

If I am disconnected from Bluetooth, clicking the widget to open BeyondPod works
    If I am connected, Beyond pod loads with a white screen, waits 30 seconds or so then loads, but also pops up a the 'Close App, Wait, Report' prompt. (Not sure if this is the Widget that caused it or the app)

I've read in the forum that there are some other Bluetooth issues, and wondered if this is close to being fixed?
    If not, is there a way I can roll back to an earlier version??

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Achy View Post
    I'm on v4.2.41, Android.

The last few versions have been a bit buggy with Bluetooth.

If I am disconnected from Bluetooth, the widget will start play no problem.
    If I am connected, the widget seems to ignore my 'start' presses.

If I am disconnected from Bluetooth, clicking the widget to open BeyondPod works
    If I am connected, Beyond pod loads with a white screen, waits 30 seconds or so then loads, but also pops up a the 'Close App, Wait, Report' prompt. (Not sure if this is the Widget that caused it or the app)

I've read in the forum that there are some other Bluetooth issues, and wondered if this is close to being fixed?
    If not, is there a way I can roll back to an earlier version??
    Hello,

Development is aware of some bluetooth connectivity issues and widget issues that they are currently creating fixes for however I do not have an ETA at this time when the next release is expected. You can download older APKs here in the meantime if you would like: http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA/betachanges.htm

Same problem here. Can't resume with Play Button, Widget Button doesn't work also. Additionally, the app forgets it's state and last played episode since a few weeks.