Thread: Android auto not showing BeyondPod as audio source

Android auto not showing BeyondPod as audio source

Greetings, I am using using version 4.2.16 of BeyondPod and the latest version of Android auto (released November 1, 2016)... I do not have a supported vehicle, so using it on my phone screen as is enabled in there latest Android Auto version. However, it is not showing BeyondPod as an audio option. When though BeyondPod is playing the audio display in Auto is showing Google Music's last qued song. I've searched in both apps for settings, but can't seem to find a way to enable them to work together. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!
    Curt

Did you install BeyondPod directly through the Play Store, or did you sideload it? I think Android Auto will only notice/allow it if it's installed through the Play Store (you can still access beta version, you just need to join the beta channel).

The same thing is happening to me. Just bought a Focus with Sync 3 and beyondpod is not on the list of audio sources while in Android auto mode. I'm using the latest 4.2.18 version of the app and already tried contact directly with de devs by e-mail and still no answer...

BeyondPod Team
    Development is currently working on updates which include issues for Android Auto. Issues with display for AA should be fixed in the next version push.

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Development is currently working on updates which include issues for Android Auto. Issues with display for AA should be fixed in the next version push.
    Tks Kim,

Canīt wait for that update.

Congrats to all the team...just love your app!

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by rabag View Post
    Tks Kim,

Canīt wait for that update.

Congrats to all the team...just love your app!
    Glad to hear that! We look forward to the next version update to solve these issues and make the app better.