Thread: Multiple podcasts just stop downloading latest episodes for no apparent reason

Multiple podcasts just stop downloading latest episodes for no apparent reason

I have multiple podcasts that just stop downloading the latest episodes despite settings that should prevent this. E.x. I have the Reply All podcast set to automatically download the latest 3 episodes, keeping up to 10. For some reason, it has not downloaded a single episode since March 23, despite the fact that new episodes have been coming out almost every week since then. Based on the number of episodes in the feed that are downloaded and have already been played (but are still sitting there without being deleted), it seems like BeyondPod hit its "keep 10 episodes" cap but isn't deleting old episodes out of this queue as new ones roll in.

Yes, I have the "Allow Episode Deletions" box checked in the Edit Feed > Advanced Settings.

Update: I just deleted all played, downloaded episodes. This left me with 1 downloaded, unplayed episode from April 27. I then hit "Update Feed". Absolutely nothing happened, despite the feed settings being "download latest 3 epsidoes and keep at most 10 episodes", and a new episode having come out almost every week since April 27 (these episodes show up in the feed list but do not download).

Ideas on how to fix the issue so that new podcasts will download, and old ones will get cleared out, according to the feed schedule?

Thanks
    Last edited by deprvationt; 06-29-2017 at 05:18 PM.

BeyondPod Team
    Hello,

What version of BP are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Hello,

What version of BP are you using?
    I'm using v4.2.18