Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Low volume via bluetooth

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by nickthorley View Post
    That was already ticked but I have unticked it, let it save and then ticked it again but still no volume option. Wondered if it's a Samsung or latest os related issue?
    Hmm that's very weird. I have a Samsung and all of the latest versions of Android and BP and I have no issues getting the volume booster option when Speed Adjustment is enabled. What device are you using? And What version of BP/Android do you have?

It's an s7 edge with latest os and BP 4.2.16 paid

BeyondPod Team
    That is very weird as I am using an S7 Edge with latest Android and latest BP with unlock key and I am able to see all of the settings just fine. Perhaps you can backup your BP settings (so you don't lose them and can import them again) and try un-installing BP and then re-installing it to see if that fixes the issue.

I don't have a good solution for you as I am not able to re-create the issue on any of my devices including the same one you are using.

I have been a BP user for about 5 years and always imported the config file so wondering if there maybe new items in a latest config file that mine may be missing. It's just I have a large downloaded library of podcasts that I don't really want to re download but that may be the only solution

BeyondPod Team
    I have been a BP user for about 5 years and always imported the config file so wondering if there maybe new items in a latest config file that mine may be missing. It's just I have a large downloaded library of podcasts that I don't really want to re download but that may be the only solution
    Understandable! I will keep poking around to see if I can somehow come up with a better solution but for now, I do not have a good solution since I cannot re-create the problem.

No problem, thanks for trying

BeyondPod Team
    Have you absolutely definitely got the BP Unlock Key installed on your device? The two missing settings (speed adjustment and volume boost) are both only available in the paid version.

Screenshot_20170503-225812_1493848852122.jpg

Screenshot_20170503-230221.jpg

Julie

yes it is installed according to the play store and also the app is showing the same as you sent - android market. However the options arent listed and now I have seen them, i cant recall them ever being installed. As i mentioned earlier, i have always restored the config from a backup file since the year dot so wondering if its related to that. I have BP installed on my tablet which i dont use very often so i may experiment on that ie clear caches, create a new config etc and see what i have to do to get the options to appear.

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by juwlz View Post
    Have you absolutely definitely got the BP Unlock Key installed on your device? The two missing settings (speed adjustment and volume boost) are both only available in the paid version.

Screenshot_20170503-225812_1493848852122.jpg

Screenshot_20170503-230221.jpg