Thread: No menu options appearing in v4.2.16

Question No menu options appearing in v4.2.16

I created an EpisodeSync account on two devices, both running 4.2.16 - both devices say they've updated. Nothing's made it to the new device yet. And the instructions say there are menu options to force or push a feed, but I can't find them (either the Long Press on a feed or the Menu > More > EpisodeSync). Can anyone help me figure out how to use this?

Ok, I finally found a menu option to push an individual feed, but it was hard for me to find. Press hamburger icon, select a feed from any list (can't long press a feed there to get any sync option, that's where I tried first), then on the upper right menu, there was a "Send Feed to my Other Devices" menu option. Still can't find where Menu > More > EpisodeSync is, though maybe that was in an earlier version of the app.

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    Hi Chrismo

What are you expecting to have synched? You'll find information about what does (which is basically changes since you started syncing: new / deleted episodes, and playback progress) and what doesn't (feed subscriptions you already had before setting up sync, playlists, etc.) on the Episode Sync Help Page.

You shouldn't need to force a sync at any point.

Julie