Thread: Playlist without downloading

Playlist without downloading

Hello, I am new to the whole podcast scene so please bare with me. I have a couple questions that may actually just need one answer.
    When I subscribe to a feed without downloading and try to get the older episodes to play/delete/play/delete in order without stopping it doesn't. It plays one then stops.
    When I try to make a smart list the list only includes episodes I have downloaded.
    I really don't have much room to be downloading a lot of episodes and I want to listen all day long at work. I don't have east access to my phone to keep starting the next episode.
    Am I missing something? Or do those features only work with downloaded episodes?

Thank you.
    Bill

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Billybaldin View Post
    Hello, I am new to the whole podcast scene so please bare with me. I have a couple questions that may actually just need one answer.
    When I subscribe to a feed without downloading and try to get the older episodes to play/delete/play/delete in order without stopping it doesn't. It plays one then stops.
    When I try to make a smart list the list only includes episodes I have downloaded.
    I really don't have much room to be downloading a lot of episodes and I want to listen all day long at work. I don't have east access to my phone to keep starting the next episode.
    Am I missing something? Or do those features only work with downloaded episodes?

Thank you.
    Bill
    Hello Bill,

1. Do you have the playlist settings set to "Delete and Play Next"?
    2. SmartPlay Lists can only be built with downloaded episodes.
    3. You can use the general "Playlist" option without having to download episodes. So next to an episode you can use the three dot icon to "Add to Playlist".

Hope this helps!

-Kim