Thread: Help with player screen

Question Help with player screen

Hi,

In the player screen that shows the currently playing podcast, I somehow expanded the bottom section that contains the player controls (play/pause, forward, rewind, etc.). How can I collapse it back down to the regular view?

Thanks!

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanya42 View Post
    Hi,

In the player screen that shows the currently playing podcast, I somehow expanded the bottom section that contains the player controls (play/pause, forward, rewind, etc.). How can I collapse it back down to the regular view?

Thanks!
    Could you please share a screen shot of the view you have now that you are trying to collapse?

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Could you please share a screen shot of the view you have now that you are trying to collapse?
    Screenshot_20170424-135602.jpg

Hi, the screenshot is attached. The player controls at the bottom used to take up only a small portion of the screen, instead of about half of it.

Thank you for your help!

BeyondPod Team
    UK (BP Team member from Jun 2012 to Mar 2017), http://blog.juwlz.co.uk/
    Hi Tanya

You've put the player in car mode (by tapping the Car icon). Tap it again to put it back in normal mode.

Julie

Oh, thank you thank you thank you!! I knew it was something really simple, I just couldn't figure it out for the life of me.