Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Not available on Android Auto

I just went to the Play Store and updated BeyondPod. After ~15 minutes, I launched Android Auto on my phone. I checked my list of audio/music apps and BeyondPod is listed. So everything works as it should. At least for me.

Everyone can grab their torches and pitchforks and go home.

It took a restart of my phone, but AA is working for me now too. Great to have BP up-and-running again. It's still a great app in spite of the recent fails. I hope that the devs can keep on top of things more effectively, going forward.

Restart worked for me too. Up and running.

Maybe the pause icon bug next. Was hoping that would be fixed too.

Having over 25 years of experience in software, I agree this took much longer than I expected, but sometimes the devil is in the details.

Another behavior I had reported months ago, and BeyondPod has not been able to reproduce, was podcast episode dates sometimes showing up with the download date, rather than the date set by the publisher. This behavior started with the updates earlier this year. I haven't been able to identify the steps to reproduce the problem, but every week, I experience it on at least a few podcasts episodes.

Did anyone here also experience that behavior?
    If so, did the update fix that behavior?

Thanks
    - S

I used BP last night in AA in my Equinox, so it looks like it's back!

Many thanks to the development team for working through this one. Have been using BP through AA again and really appreciate not having to drop out of AA to listen to my podcasts. Makes the commute so much better.