Thread: Sub-folder does not show any items listed

Sub-folder does not show any items listed

When I click on a subfolder it does not show any items to view. However, all of the sub folder items are visible when I click on the main folder. I need to be able to use items in their subfolder so that I can sort then alone without sorting items from another folder which is what happens when I view the items in the main folder

Quote Originally Posted by piebald View Post
    When I click on a subfolder it does not show any items to view. However, all of the sub folder items are visible when I click on the main folder. I need to be able to use items in their subfolder so that I can sort then alone without sorting items from another folder which is what happens when I view the items in the main folder
    I found that if I exit the app and then re-open it, the items are now shown in their sub-folders

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by piebald View Post
    I found that if I exit the app and then re-open it, the items are now shown in their sub-folders
    May have been a glitch at that moment when there were no items showing in sub-categories. Glad you are able to see them now as you should.