Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sync failed: The database beyondpodsyncwest has reached its size quota

Sync failed: The database beyondpodsyncwest has reached its size quota

Has anybody else been getting this error in their sync log? My devices have stopped syncing and i'm wondering if this is me or a back-end problem. I am getting all my podcasts normally, just no syncing between devices.

Error 'beyondpodsyncwest' has reached its size quota

Sync hasn't worked since last evening and I've been getting this error in sync log. Is this problem on the server side or my device?

--- Starting Episode Sync: Sat May 06 10:05:11 EDT 2017 ---
    --- Starting the execution of 27 upload syncing requests!
    --- [
    --- Sync failed! Service error: 500, The database 'beyondpodsyncwest' has reached its size quota. Partition or delete data, drop indexes, or consult the documentation for possible resolutions.
    --- Episode Sync completed: Sat May 06 10:05:12 EDT 2017 ---
    #### There are still pending changes, but we reached the max retry interval of 120 min. Giving up!

Yes I have the same issue since Friday evening. I posted on sync forum as well. Seems to be server side issue then.

I started having the same problems yesterday evening.
    I disabled episodesync and tried to log back in.
    Now getting error: "Unable to connect to BeyondPod servers! Try again later"
    Last edited by mikewatrous; 05-06-2017 at 11:53 AM.

I'm experiencing the same issue...

I've started relying on it and miss using it.
    Hope they fix it before long...

BeyondPod Team
    Thank you everyone for the reports. We're working on getting CDS back online as soon as possible.

<Threads merged>

Looks like its back up. Thanks BP team!

With T-mobile's DIGITS beta I have an extra line with same phone number. I put that into an older phone and keep it in the car. The Episode Sync has been a very important feature for me.

It seems to be working better than before since it is back up.
    It is keeping my two phones in better unison than before.
    I thought I noticed it syncing on its own every 15 minutes rather than just when the episodes update or when the current podcast is paused.
    Thanks!

My two phones were syncing every 15 minutes on their own the previous days. That started after the servers were back up in service.
    Now they are syncing once an hour or when I pause the podcast on the current phone - as it has done in the past since I've been using this feature.
    I have logged out and logged back in several times but it never started syncing every 15 minutes like it did for a few day.
    I did like the every 15 minutes sync since they were keeping up with each other more often, but at least it is still working like it used to.
    With all that said, I really like this feature and glad I stumbled across it. Thanks.