Thread: Cannot download IHEARTMEDIA Podcasts anymore

Cannot download IHEARTMEDIA Podcasts anymore

I have been using BeyondPod for years. Some of my favorite content comes from Iheartmedia which includes the radio station KFI640am in Los Angeles. Last week newly posted podcasts stop showing up in the published podcast window of Beyond Pod. The podcasts are still posted on their website and available in other applications but I prefer using BeyondPod. Does anyone know what happened or what i can do to fix it?

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptDave View Post
    I have been using BeyondPod for years. Some of my favorite content comes from Iheartmedia which includes the radio station KFI640am in Los Angeles. Last week newly posted podcasts stop showing up in the published podcast window of Beyond Pod. The podcasts are still posted on their website and available in other applications but I prefer using BeyondPod. Does anyone know what happened or what i can do to fix it?
    Hello Dave,

What specific Podcasts from iHeartRadio are you trying to access? I am able to find iHeartRadio and KFI AM640 Podcasts on BeyondPod. The epidsodes inside of those Podcasts seem to be up to date/current with no issue in downloading/listening.

Specific Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by KimW View Post
    Hello Dave,

What specific Podcasts from iHeartRadio are you trying to access? I am able to find iHeartRadio and KFI AM640 Podcasts on BeyondPod. The epidsodes inside of those Podcasts seem to be up to date/current with no issue in downloading/listening.
    On iheartmedia's website containing the podcasts. It is just about all the shows. For instance the John and Ken show posted their 5/31 show and it is available to listen from the website, however in BeyondPod the last show that is available to add to a playlist is dated 5/22

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/John-...ocal-28195928/

I have been using BeyondPod for years, I know my way around the app on 5/22 they just stopped downloading the newly posted shows. It had been working everyday prior to that date.

BeyondPod Team
    On iheartmedia's website containing the podcasts. It is just about all the shows. For instance the John and Ken show posted their 5/31 show and it is available to listen from the website, however in BeyondPod the last show that is available to add to a playlist is dated 5/22

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/John-...ocal-28195928/

I have been using BeyondPod for years, I know my way around the app on 5/22 they just stopped downloading the newly posted shows. It had been working everyday prior to that date.
    It looks like they have two feeds available. One feed only has episodes listed until 5/22 but the other feed is current. Looks like you will nee to subscribe to the other feed they have available to have the updated episodes.
    Screenshot_20170601-111934.jpg Screenshot_20170601-111859.jpg

That is weird, a few days ago those 2nd feeds were not there. That fixed the issue with this podcast and a few others. I still have some that are not showing up with recent feeds. I will keep looking.

Occasionally I find a podcast on a website that I want but I do not see a feed available in BeyondPod. I know how to add a feed manually but sometimes cannot see the correct URL (xml link). Is there a way to see the correct URL when I find a podcast?

Thank you

BeyondPod Team
    That is weird, a few days ago those 2nd feeds were not there. That fixed the issue with this podcast and a few others. I still have some that are not showing up with recent feeds. I will keep looking.

Occasionally I find a podcast on a website that I want but I do not see a feed available in BeyondPod. I know how to add a feed manually but sometimes cannot see the correct URL (xml link). Is there a way to see the correct URL when I find a podcast?

Thank you
    That will depend on the place you find the podcast. Most websites provide the RSS Link/URL in a button of some sort with the details of the podcast.