Thread: Old and New Podcasts

Old and New Podcasts

Is there a way to download the latest podcasts and the oldest?

For example I want to listen to new Planet Money pods when they come out, but when I run out of new things, I'd like to have some older items downloaded. Is this possible?

BeyondPod Team
    If you go into your feed settings (on the feed screen, click the 3 dot icon in the top right) and there is a place where you can set how many episodes to download starting from the oldest.
    But you could also make a smart playlist so that it can play newest and older in one spot. Please see: http://www.beyondpod.com/cms/index.p...with-smartplay

Thanks Kim

My question is: For the same podcast, can I download the latest XX episodes AND the oldest XX episodes?

If that is not possible, is it possible to add a feed twice and manage the settings?

If that is not possible, is it possible to download the latest 5 UNPLAYED episodes?

BeyondPod Team
    Quote Originally Posted by hansn484 View Post
    Thanks Kim

My question is: For the same podcast, can I download the latest XX episodes AND the oldest XX episodes?

If that is not possible, is it possible to add a feed twice and manage the settings?

If that is not possible, is it possible to download the latest 5 UNPLAYED episodes?
    You cannot choose to download xx of the latest and xx of the oldest. Like I mentioned before though, you can customize your episode downloads settings for that podcast to download in order from the oldest, or you can choose to download the latest xx amount of episodes, etc. Please take a look at that setting.

You cannot add a feed twice.