Thread: is there wired headphones that can skip forward in beyondpod?

Question is there wired headphones that can skip forward in beyondpod?

Hi,

I'm usually listening to podcasts while cycling and one of the most annoying things for me is that I can't find a good way to skip ads/boring parts in podcasts while riding.

Tried a couple of different bluetooth headsets, each one of them had a way to do "next song", which can be wired to "skip forward" in beyondpod. All great, except that none of them worked for my ears. So I turned to wired headsets, got myself Senheisser CX 2.00G. It should do "next song" on double click on "play" button. Except that it works only in half of the apps on my android and beyondpod is not one of them!
    Volume up/down works as expected. Double click on "play" just works as two independent clicks - stops the podcast for half a second/starts it again.

My music player app understands "next song" fine, so I guess it's app specific? Anyway, an ability to skip podcast forward from the headset is literally the only thing I care about right now. Anyone's got any ideas? Any wired headsets suggestions?

Cheers,
    Leo

My Mpow Petrel bluetooth earbuds work fine for that; a long-press on the up/down buttons skips forward or back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Rockwell View Post
    My Mpow Petrel bluetooth earbuds work fine for that; a long-press on the up/down buttons skips forward or back.
    Yeah Bluetooth headsets worked with forwarding but I couldn't find one that's comfortable for me. Was wondering if there's a wired one that can do fast forward.